Friday, March 3, 2017

garden story 2

Bri garden story 2   


Bri went to the garden and picked strawberries in the fog. When the rain came, she went back to the house, made a fire, and lay down on the couch and went back to sleep.Then her cousin Joey came and said” Bri wake up it’s time to go to the snow, it’s snowing!” Bri said”It is snowing I will  wake up my mom and my dad .”Bri said to her mom“ Mom it’s snowing“ Her mom said”IT’s snowing, Bri said it’s snowing .”My mom said to my dad”Time to wake up. “ My dad said” time to wake up Alyssa”My dad said to Alyssa ”Alyssa wake up,your sister is awake do you want to go to the snow? “My sister said “I want to go to the snow.“ Bri went down stairs to go tell  Joey that dad her mom,and sister are awake. “Joey said “Let’s go to the snow.” My mom   said”You are going with Joey.” Bri said”yes I am going with Joey.”my mom said” Ok you kids have fun.” Bri said you too mom?“ Bri and Joey Went to the Snow and play Snow fight. The END MY FRIEND (:

No comments:

Post a Comment